My Continuing Job Search

While Lah Lee Industries has not been the immediate sensation I was counting on, I have not given up yet.  And I won’t, at least not until I run through the 2,000 business cards I had printed up.  Even with putting one in Margie’s mailbox each day on the way to the gym, it still might take me a while.  At some point she is going to look at herself in a mirror by mistake and realize that she absolutely must take advantage of my services.

In the meantime, I have been thinking about what kind of career I would be good at and so I made a list of things that I enjoy.  Number one on the list?  Money!

I am now working on my resume to begin a career in finance.  I am not sure exactly what that entails, but I know my background in household budgeting and making due on an inadequate income should make me a very attractive candidate for a high powered job.  If anyone knows of a nearby finance business with short hours and high pay which is looking for someone for a vice presidential or above position, please let me know.

I did a little shopping after Hi Intense Arm Conditioning this morning, and bought myself something for the first interview.

3:29:16 suit

Lookin’ fierce…rahr!

I can’t wait to see the stupid look on Röbert’s face when I land such a great job!

15 thoughts on “My Continuing Job Search

Oh dear Lah Lee, it looks as if that eye infection has come back? Better get some antibiotics and painkillers fast!

2. 12thFetus4Jesus

Your eyes are…doing that thing again. You looked okay in your Easter photograph. Is this due to all the excitement over taking on a high powered job?

Well I’ve never worked, of course, because I had the foresight to be born an heiress and I went right from that to pageants and then it was revealed to John that I was his true love and helpmeet and not his ugly fat wife. Of course being the wife of such a powerful force for good as the senior senator from Arizona is quite taxing and I never rest! But I have heard that some good career advice is to dress for the job you want, and Lah Lee you NAILED IT. So gorgeous! You could be a model, maybe one of the ladies that gives out samples at the grocery store. & work your way up from there.

4. afriendinneedindeed

Right now I am watching a show on TV called American Greed…you would be great as an interviewer or narrator or someone who gives insightful commentary into the nature of Greed!!! And your clothes are so fab you definitely belong on TV.

That is very nice of you to point out, Cassidy. I am a single mom with a serious ass injury, so it is great that I can count on my friends, like you, to be supportive.

5. Not Cindy McCain

Oh Lah Lee, you should definitely keep your ear to the ground and maybe start with the places that don’t do any pre-employment drug testing. I mean, you know, just in case.

6. Angela Talangelo

I am sooo confused…. Being a Socialte IS a high- powered, high-income J O B. Is it that you only want to work part time? I mean, I get it- the papparazi never rest- but, take a page outta P Hilton’s playbook and buy yourself a pitbull and park it in your yard. Problem solved!

Or, wait… Maybe its put a pomeranian in your purse? Either way.

7. RodanFields

Your androgynous outfit and hairstyle, gorgeous baby blues, and jaunty posture remind me so much of Ellen!
    Something to think about…a whole new romantic direction for you! Of course, no one is hot enough to steal the real Ellen from Portia de Rossi, but you could certainly score a wealthy second-tier lesbian, like Anne Heche. Or maybe Rosie has some rich, not fat friends…