Our Greatest American

I don’t usually talk much about politics on my blog.  In fact, you could call this a “politics free zone”.  If you keep up with me on Twitter you probably know how I am planning to vote, but I don’t like to parade my superior understanding of what we need in the Oval Office in front of my  less well educated friends.  Like Mr. Trump, “I love the poorly educated!”  (February, 2016)

Right now I am furious though!  All of a sudden people are rising up against Mr. Trump, calling him a Nazi and, even worse, a bad America.  He is our greatest American!  He tells it like he sees it, and he sees it like the rest of us do!  At least like the rest of us smart people do!

For instance he said that “Looks obviously matter”in a clip they showed on that damned communist show, hosted by a foreigner, “Last Week Tonight”.  Of course looks matter.  Do you think Eleanor Roosevelt would make a splash today, what with all her do goodiness, save the world blah blah blah?  No!  She would be home saving her pennies for some Botox and cutting photos of the Kardashians out of her “In Touch” magazines.

He also pointed out some important ideas having to do with commerce back in November when Starbucks came up with their anti-Christmas paper cups.  “No more ‘Merry Christmas” at Starbucks,” he said, “Maybe we should boycott Starbucks.” Of course we should boycott Starbucks!  Their coffee is disgusting and I don’t care for the high-handed way they insist on us ordering made up sizes.  Venti, get benty.  I’d like a medium please!

When he pointed out that Carly Fiorino is not a pretty girl in Rolling Stone last September, who among us did not silently agree?  “Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?”  No sir, I can’t.

Donald-Trump-Funny-Face

But here, here is a face I can totally imagine as our next president!

It seems like every single thing he says is just brilliant and makes me feel better about myself. Ugly women are worse people than me! If they cared they would be slim and stylish. Muslims and other foreigns should be kept out of our country, except if they want to do menial labor we are not interested in. We need a wall to keep Mexicans at home in Mexico. All brilliant and forward thinking ideas.

I think that when a man this attractive criticizes the appearances of women, it pays to stand up and pay attention.  And then maybe feel a lil’ worse about yourself.  Get it together ladies!

Finally, and the thing I can’t help nodding my head in agreement with over and over, is what Mr. Trump told the New York Times last August.  “Heidi Klum. Sadly, she is no longer a 10.”  She is barely a 6!  And she gets uglier every day that she doesn’t answer my letter and avoids my calls, emails and texts.  I am so glad to have a candidate who tells it like it is when it comes to the appearance of our celebrities!

Like the great power couples of the past, Ronnie and Nancy, Tricky Dick and Pat etc., Trump brings with him a very classy first lady, what’s her name!  Her name is definitely not Ivana although she is pretty much cut of the same cloth as that lovely lady.  Donald sure can pick ’em! Anyway, I have to wonder what she would focus her considerable brain power on if she were to become the next first lady.  Would she make it her mission to move all of the homeless people out to where the poors live, maybe West Virginia or Oklahoma or some such, so our gently brought up children don’t have to see them?  Homeless people would be so much more comfortable if they weren’t faced with wealthy people all the time! Perhaps she would focus on education, making sure the children of the poors don’t fill their heads with silly facts and ideas that will just confuse them later in life.  Vocational training starting in kindergarten for the under-performing schools! I can also see her championing universal injectibles!  That is a segment of health care that has been largely ignored by that man, Obama!

3:8:16 MElania

She has this same “deep thinker” look on her face in every picture.  She would make such a fine role model for all the girls.  Ooops!  Are those her nipples?  No matter! I am sure she would bring class and deep intellectual discourse to all of our state dinners.

So, if you think you don’t like Donald Trump, think again.  He represents all of our values of standing up for good looks, keeping women home, where they belong and keeping foreigners from stealing our high powered jobs (I am looking at you, Heidi!)

trump 3:8:16

Not an actual photo.  I learned a lil’ photo editing to put this one together.

I can’t wait until we claim victory, as in the above photo, in November!  Make America classy again!

24 thoughts on “Our Greatest American

1. jumped the sheep

Amen! I’m so glad that you are willing to take a moment in your very non-political blog to preach this very important message! Every single thing you said was 100% spot on and your influence will help us get Trump in the White House, where we need him! Because America DOES need a wealthy, virile, tells it like it is man to lead the country. Not some elderly closeted lesbian who looks like she was born in a polyester pantsuit or a faux American who is ACTUALLY Canadian.
    You would be such an amazing PR person, Lah Lee!

2. flutterbudget

well, I don’t know much about Mr. Trump…but I have to say that Mr. Justin Trudeau is such a Hottie!!! Way more that Mr. Trump. Just saying’.

1. WhoStillShopsAtLululemon

Lol. Who cares about the governor of Canada? We are talking about the next President of the USA here! I am so excited to vote for Donald. Can you imagine if we get that shrewish Hillary!?! That wold certainly NOT be a good look for America!

1. WorldlyCatholic

I feel like my fellow Americans are so ignorant about oversea countries like Canada! Mr. Trudeau is obviously not the governor, he is President of Canada!

2. flutterbudget

Politics aside….you have to admit how HOT Justin is!!! AND he got a nanny for his kids so that his wife can devote more time to important things in life! Like fashion. Robby could take some pointers from this man!

3. Harry's Crew

I’m from an overseas country like Canada and I am so happy that you Americans are finally nearly almost possibly getting such a statesman like Trump. But, why does it all take soooooo long? Just vote for him already!

Oh, Lah Lee, you’re so funny! Why is Melania’s picture so blurry? Don’t look at it too long or you’ll get a headache!

Did you know Melania is an immigrant from what used to be Yugoslavia? And Ivana was from former Czechoslovakia. What’s with uber-capitalist Trump and the communist wives anyway? Odd.

Trump is a hypocrite. He says he wants to keep out immigrants, but then as the internet meme says, “Two of Trump’s three wives were immigrants, proving we need immigrants to do those dirty jobs most Americans won’t do.”

He’s just a big old windbag appealing to people’s basest emotions, and really, he’s given the public no reason to believe a single word he says.

Well he has been very rude to my husband but Hillary is a WITCH WITH A B if you get my meaning so I might just have to sit this one out. Both candidates make me feel a large sense of despair I can only alleviate through calming breaths and one or two tiny little pills. My beloved GOP, whither???

His ill-treatmnt of John caused my only hesitation, Cindy. But then when I look into his dreamy but difficult to look into because they are screwed closed eyes, I know he would never do any harm….to his white upper-middle class base.

I understand, my dear. And of course he’s right on all the major issues… climate change IS a hoax from China and Islam IS 100% full of radicals who hate our freedom, and I can’t wait to be able to see the beautiful wall on the Mexican border. I watched the debate last night and he did look very presidential. Mr. Rubio was adorable as well but of course he could be my son so I couldn’t possibly vote for him to be president. A very, very good-looking young man, though.

Ooh I just knew you would be a Trump supporter!

I am so pleased that you might finally get a president who tackles the worlds important issues….

Such as his penis size!

6. 12thFetus4Jesus

My goodness, Trump is exactly the man my husband ordered me to vote for, if I don’t go into labor on voting day.

If anyone could and would buy eyelashes for his wife’s nipples, it is Mr. Trump! God bless America! Land of nipple opportunity for all! Oh and his wife is also a real rags to riches story. A poor super model from Eastern Europe arrives in America and in the classic American dream scenario marries and extremely wealthy much older guy and sleeps with him just long enough to have one child and cement her place in history. I am tearing up. If these two kids can’t make America the land of milk and hooey once again, who can?