What I Wore February 24

Today I wanted to look carefree as I visited my family law attorney and six different doctors to help me deal with my pain.

2:23:16 gym tunic

So saucy and devil-may-care.  I may have to move to Austin or Portland!

I layered a striped dishtowel over an old tennis skirt of my mother’s and topped it all off with my gym tunic from middle school with a polo collar dicky underneath.  The sweater is Starling’s. #effortlesschic # dickiesareback #laundryday

35 thoughts on “What I Wore February 24

Wow! You are sooo imaginitive! Such a trend setter! I’ve never thought of using dish towels like this, must go out and buy some right away!

You still got that nasty eye infection?

2. jumped the sheep

I don’t mean to sound unkind but your fashion choices have really taken a turn since the shooting. Perhaps you might think about adding a therapist to your list of doctors. They are great because you get to talk about yourself!

3. afriendinneedindeed

Dear dear Lah Lee,
    You know I’m your biggest fan, but…I’m sorry…that outfit is just fugly, not creative or carefree.
    I think you are taking too much medication. Your normally wonderful fashion sense has been on hiatus lately.
    Plus that dress makes your hips look wide, perhaps it is all the extra dish towel material underneath.

4. Kim Koscheski Weaver

I feel the need to weigh in here too, Lah Lee. I LOVE IT. You look like mid-80’s Divynls with some 90’s Reality Bites thrown in. Amazing. I think these haters are jealous they can’t fit into their middle school gym tunics. Fatties.

5. taffy550

Wow, Lay Lay you are starting to dress like my sister did before her husband and daughter had her taken in for a psych eval. You know, she’s doing amazing after a six month rehab. Those prescription drugs can have unknown side effects or interactions. Easy Does It.

1. Chaunceys Mom

That’s so true. Lah Lee, where did all your nice clothes go? You don’t need to wear (OMG) dishtowels. What on earth is happening?

2. NotaCatLa

She already saw d she leaves the tags on so she can return them, duh. It’s like a lending library. Stores expect that, keeps the inventory moving and they don’t have to put it on sale.

6. 12thFetus4Jesus

I guess the dishtowel is kinda handy if a public restroom is out of paper towels. And you are saving the earth by keeping ugly clothes out of the landfill- you can add “environmental activist” to your resume. Not that you need to go back to work or anything.

7. Suzy

I don’t know what’s wrong with these other posters. This outfit is way better than earlier in the week, and you’re going through such a hard time with having to see multiple doctors to get the RXs you need. People are just mean to single ladies!

8. flutterbudget

Sweetie, I think that you are so brave for sharing with us how truly horrible and neglectful your marriage has been. We always knew that you must have ben putting up a brave front. NOw the whole world can see, through these outfits, just what a denying cheapskate Robby really is.

9. NotaCatLa

I think your plan to get act crazy so that you get spousal support and have Bob keep the kiddos during the busy school week, leaving you happy every other weekend with child support is brilliant. You might try one of the dish towels as a head scarf.

10. Lolee's Stylist

Also, I bet you and Renata could do a cute fashion/fitness blog. If you got a third girl — someone more techy, or ethnic — it would be like… I don’t even know. Some kind of special blog platform to inspire other gently aged women. How clever and unique!

What does Ty think of your new style?