28 thoughts on “No!

1. Clarkly

Is it possible that Ty is desperately in love with you, was stalking you, and after seeing whose cabin you were staying in he Couldn’t handle the fact that you had a handsome devoted husband and a handsome rich friend? Then maybe Ty decided that if he couldn’t have you no one could!

2. Kitty

It looks like the article wasn’t quite finished where you tore it out of the newspaper… did it go into more detail about Ty?

3. Momoftwobeauties

This is so upsetting. Did you notice that the bottom of the article was accidentally ripped off? The next sentence begins with “Her f” and then it’s cut off. I’m pretty sure the next word is fame.

4. SugarToes

I really feel like you couldn’t have been the target. Maybe a creepy stalker was also at the cabin, and whoever shot the gun was merely trying to protect you!!!

According to the Lake Harmony Police, I was initially shot in the left buttock while doing downward dog, so maybe someone thought I was some super model, since I am also super skinny and fit. But it could be that Ty was trying to protect me. That makes sense.

I would love to see the rest of this article. Shame it got ripped.
    Of course Tie wouldn’t hurt you, what a wicked suggestion. You have impeccable taste in friends.

1. Nevaeh and Brecken's Mommy

Yes please post the full article. We need every clue to help you get to the bottom of this you poor, sweet, innocent woman xo

I think the rest was picked up by the recyclers. It basically said lots of flattering things about my strength in the face of mortal danger, my bravery and how lovely I looked despite the blood loss.

Why isn’t Cari on your suspect list? I’m telling you, you’d be better off if she was occupied by long complicated legal issues. Has she even some to visit or sent flowers? I cannot imagine that peaceful and loving Ty would be involved. But I do wonder if his weight gain could be related to all that marijuana you’ve been smelling. So many things to ponder…Please keep us posted. All of this excitement is making my week home with the kids much more tolerable;)

I don’t know what to think about Cari now. Röbert tells me that she was acting strangely before I went up to the mountains and he suspects she might be some kind of drug fiend. He strongly recommended that I steer clear of her completely. Röbert has no reason to lie to me.

7. iwassnowyfirst

It’s Reneta, I’m telling you! She’s angry that she couldn’t have Ty, and she’s unreasonably focusing all her anger on you, since he’s always been so fond of you. She’s framing you!!

Of course Ty didn’t shoot anyone! Read more carefully, everyone. The article doesn’t say Ty was a suspect but that he was camping in the area and might actually be a witness. If he saw anything, surely you’d want the police to know, right?

Shot in the butt while doing downward dog–I guessed right! I wonder if the New York Times contemplated gunshot wounds when it published this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/magazine/how-yoga-can-wreck-your-body.html?_r=0

Who knew yoga could be so risky?

1. grammarian

please. fox hunting would have hounds and horses. and skeeting shooting would have skeet. and people would have the right outfits, and helpers. clearly, you’ve never done either.

And where Is Cindy McCain? She has been very quiet around here. I want to hear her thoughts on all of this. She often has very sound advice for you Lah Lee (or is it Lolly?) Hope she’s not in rehab.