Still Here

There were some complications last night so I will be spending one more day at least in this dam hospital.  This is not fun at all.  You would think with all of the exercising I do that my body would just be better and heal faster then any ones.

I cant weight to be home with my adorable littles and just hug and hug them.  It is not right for a mother to be away from her children at Christmas time.

I also cant stop thinking about who might have wanted to shoot me.  Of course it is probably some random hunting type accident but what if it was not?  There is no one who does not like me.  I am a very loveable and popular person.

I keep asking Robert where my friends are and why they are not visiting with me.  He told me that it is a busy time of year and I am at the lake harmony hospital an hour from home.  I still think it is suspicious that no one is here with flours.

I may work on a suspect list for the police.  I think they might appreciate the help.

Happier times with my big littles

Happier times with my big littles

16 thoughts on “Still Here

1. Averie and London's mommy

OMG! I can’t believe this. You poor thing. Who could have done this? I wish we could visit but my MIL is still here and I simply can’t abandon my hostessing duties anymore than I already am. Can’t miss “mind the gap!” thigh workout you know!

2. 12thFetus4Jesus

I cannot believe Stephan bought a vacation home in such a ruff area. Guns going off? A wonderful, important blogger SHOT? Scary times we live in. When you are on your feet again, you need to raise awareness about the dangers of second homes.

I think you should add Cari to your suspect list. I just have a feeling about her. Something in her character seems a bit “off.” And just between us… I think she tried to harm James too. You need to surround yourself with kinder people like you.

4. Calebmom

Listen. I hate to even suggest this but where has your blog friend Cindy been? Her husband apparently has military training.
    PS- you look amazing under the circumstances but you may want to pull out the IV. No one needs the extra calories.
    #prayersfor lahlee

Complications?! That sounds bad. You’re not wearing a colostomy bag are you, because, yuck, if so I can’t read this blog anymore! Too gross.

What body part got shot? Bobby told us on FB about the head injury (Scary! I know I don’t want to lose any brain cells personally, since I need everything in my noggin to be an internet lawyer, part-time genome sequencer, Ethiopian food expert, and Wagnerian soprano), but what kind of gunshot wound did you suffer? Can you still do yoga? I feel like you might have just been grazed on your foot or something since you seem pretty much your old self.

#PrayersforLahLee!

1. Julia Rainbow

I love the idea of overarching opera philosophy that includes ALL colors. It is the ineffable reason why I am called Rainbow and am the embodiment of love.

6. #1 Jamberry Salesmom

Your going to be so rich once you get on the speaking circut talking about your shooting. You won’t even need Stephan for his money anymore, you can be with Roebert forever. #truelove #blessed

I watch a lot of murder mysteries and I once won 5 games of Clue in a row, so I feel pretty qualified to help you solve this mystery, LOL
    Obviously, you don’t have any haters so I think Stefan is a marijuana dealer and it was a drug related shooting. A simple case of you being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The only piece that doesn’t fit is you being mistaken for the intended victim Kathy (can you imagine, lol)

8. Julia Rainbow

Maybe you should ask the neighborhood watch chief if he saw or heard something. You never know what kind of teenage thugs might be walking around in hoodies stepping out for drug paraphernalia.