Recovering

Today I feel so blessed to be alive.

I am still in the hopital and I am not supposed to look at screams for a while so sweet, sweet Robert brought me some voice recognition software so I can dictate my facebook and bog.

I appreciate Robert keeping every one informed on Facebook about what happened, but if you are a reader who doesn’t have Facebook you will be shocked to hear that I have been shot.

I am not sure exactly what went on but I am told that I was taking a couple of days off and Roberts friend Stephanie had let me use his lake house as a retreat.  I was outside enjoying the views and was shot by someone,  No one knows who shot me yet.  It must have been a mistake because who would want to shoot me? I fell and injured my head and next thing I new I was in a hospital with my loving husband by me side.

I have some memory loss but otherwise I am told that I am healing well.  The doctors said I can probably go home to my wonderful family tomorrow.

The nurses have been so kind and caring.

The nurses have been so kind and caring.

I think my resolution for 2016 will be to not get shot again.

22 thoughts on “Recovering

1. jumped the sheep

Oh Lah Lee! I’ve been lighting candles and praying for your recovery ever since I read of the shooting! I hope there is an armed guard on your door. I bet it was that snake in your life! Or a certain illegal you used to know?

I must say, you look fantastic for someone in the hospital!! #prayersforlahlee #workitgirl

2. kelly

Oh Lah Lee, it is so good to hear from you! I have been so worried. You look remarkably well for someone who has been injured so severely; surely you are on the path to being your old self again in no time at all.

How are your children managing without their loving mother watching over them?

3. Suzy

Where are the gunshots wounds? I can’t take this saeriously unless you post medical bills and more pictures. Too many scammers.

Nice timing on the “fall” to get “bobby” back!

1. Laura

Ooooh, u bring up a great point Suzy. LahLee did look pretty horrific in that last pic on Insta, though, so who knows.

I have to say Lah Lee, I know you were shot and all, but how is a person supposed to know if you don’t update the blog??????? We deserve it! I am too important to follow your blog, insta, fb, twitter..
      I mean, come on. You are an important blogger, Lah Lee. Blog about it.

Also, if you were actually shot, #praysforlahlee.

4. Ms Chic

Gosh, you look so different from your glam self on your blog. I guess that’s what a day-and-a-half in the hospital does? You poor thing!

5. Gladys Kravitz

Lah Lee, it truly is a miracle that you made it home in (mostly) one piece. I’m just thrilled for you and your happy family! Now, as far as the shooter goes- and FAR be it from ME to point fingers- but if I were y’all, I’d take a close, hard look at that little Fat Alice. What do you think they’re teaching those little butterballs down at Fat Camp, besides the art of regurgitation? Why, I’ll tell you what – “skills” like archery, outdoor survival, and SHARPSHOOTING. I’m just saying. But you didn’t hear it from me.

Oh Lah Lee! You are blessed indeed. Imagine how many other ways this tragedy could have played out. I hope you are being showered with love by all those who you shower with your generous nature all year long. Has Ty or Cari visited? Your Mother-in law or Stephan and Kathy? I would pop in with some flowers but hospitals are so germy and gross and I have big NYE plans. Anyway, I am thinking of you and praying for you. And really this has added much needed excitement and drama to what is typically a very boring week. So, thanks for that;) And who knew that Röbert went by Bobby?! Hope you recover quickly and blog ALL about it.

Oh, Lah Lee! You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I hope you can get back to your fitness classes soon; you know, muscle tone begins to deteriorate within hours of immobility, and fit turns to flab in a blink of an eye.

It’s funny how being shot and bed-ridden will make you appreciate the important things in life, like getting back to your Kama Sutra Cycle and Kardashian™ Kurvaceous Kaboose classes. I’ll silently dedicate the meditation class I’m teaching at the gym tomorrow, Me, Om, Me, to you.

While news of your shooting was somewhat surprising, I suppose it shouldn’t have been. Given that over 84,000 Americans are injured by guns each year, it was just a matter of time until a mommy blogger got shot. You’re the first one I know of, though. You’re such a trailblazer!

I’m so glad that your head injury didn’t scar your beautiful face and great news about the quick recovery, you’ll feel much better at home without all those extra IV calories clogging up your body. Plus, I’m sure all of your friends will be jealous of all the attention you’ll get from your cute lil injury.