Call me, gurl

I have had the hardest time catching up with Cari over the last couple of weeks.  I think she must be busting to tell me what she helped Röbby choose for my Christmas gift and she doesn’t want to ruin my surprise.

Yesterday I ran into Mitch at the nice mall with the Tori Burch shop.  He told me that Cari had broken up with him last week, right after she heard from her lawyers about her inheritance from “James”.  Interesting.

Cari and Mitch in happier times.

Cari and Mitch in happier times.  Have I ever mentioned how wealthy he is?

I tried to call her several times, and I only got a text back that said “Luv ya! Busy! XOXO!”

So I called Krystyn who said she’d seen her at a new hot yoga I didn”t even know about.  Apparently Cari has a hot new man who is MARRIED!  She wouldn’t even tell Krystyn who he is.  Now that she has money of her own she is planning to run away with with her new guy.  They are waiting until the day after Christmas, so he can spend the holiday with his children.  This is such crazy gossip that I can’t wait to hear all about it from her!

Of course I don’t believe in dating happily married men, but Cari is such a free spirit and does whatever she pleases.

19 thoughts on “Call me, gurl

1. Number #1 Jamberry Salesmom

I bet you can’t wait for Cari to get I busy so you two can gossip about how terrible her new man’s wife is!

She must be horrible. Cari would never date a happily married man.

I mostly can’t wait to see what she and Röbby picked out for me! Christmas is coming, The goose (Karen) is getting fat!

2. Brett'sWifey

So great that you and Robbie will be able to double date with Cari and her new man soon! I mean, it had to be a bit awkward with Mitch, and James! Lol. I’m sure you and Robbie will just love the new guy! 😉

Cari doesn’t always pick her men in a way I approve of. They are always wealthy, though. I wish she was into pudgy guys in Dockers, because I would love to see Margie’s face when she ran off with Cliff. LOL!

3. Pearshaped

Don’t take this the wrong way, but lock down that beautiful connection you have with Stefan while you can. The children will understand. They are happy when you are.

Stefan and I are waiting until after the holidays to make our final decision. I need to consider what is best for my family and see what Röbert gives me for Christmas before I move in with Stefan. I adore Stefan, of course, but he is Röbby’s best friend and the whole thing is complicated. Plus, who would get stuck with the kids?

2. Equestrian Pilates mama

50/50 custody? You get Starling, Röbby gets Merlin and you take turns with Hummus?
      Very wise call waiting to see what you get from Röbert for Christmas before making your decision, you’re truly an inspiration to us all!

4. LeeLah

Maybe you should invite Cari to spend Christmas day with you and the littles since her new boyfriend will be with his shrewish wife. You are such a giving person, you have probably thought of that already!

1. Pearshaped

Why not have an impromptu Christmas at her house instead? I’m sure Cari will just love the surprise. You guys are like family, after all. Merlin could wear a cute little outfit and serve Cocktails, Starling could play with chubby little whats-her-face and Hummus will probably take one of his long naps. Nothing better than to spend Christmas with your hubby and your sister!

5. NotaCatLady

You really should look into getting full time help. Maybe Cari could do that for you now she is rich. Or Stehan, if you choose that path. You could hire some immigrant or refugee or something to take care of your children and your house and all those mundane chores that keep you from all the me time you need. She could drive them around and go when the school calls. You would be both a responsible parent and a humanitarian. Maybe you could go visit some third world country and pick one out. Some charities will pay for that, I think.

Hmm, who has a hot husband?

You said Cari has questionable taste in men sometimes, and well, this one seems like a jerk, dumping his wife without any warning. Do you think maybe the wife’s not hot enough? Too bitchy? A bit crazy? So many possibilities.

Maybe she’s fine, however, and the husband is just a dirty dog. Don’t you feel just a bit sorry for the wife despite being Cari’s friend? Well, I can’t wait for you to come back and report on who it is!

I’m on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear who this new man is!
    By the way you haven’t mentioned Rowbert much lately, has he been away?