A Lil’ Political Rant

I don’t usually say much about politics and government, but there is a sitch going on in a Kentucky that I don’t think I can stand by and ignore anymore.  There is a gal down there who needs to do her job and mind her own beeswax, and by beeswax, well,  I think everyone knows what I am talking about!

Girl. Your hair.

Girl. Your hair.

I have a few suggestions for this poor unfortunate person.

1. Do your damned job.
  2. A bob might be cute!

A bob might be cute!

The sideswept bang will draw attention away from your mean mouth.

The sideswept bang will draw attention away from your mean mouth.

A lil' color will brighten your mood, maybe.

A lil’ color will brighten your mood, maybe.

Who doesn't look better with tousled, beachy waves?

Who doesn’t look better with tousled, beachy waves?

6. Do your damned job.

15 thoughts on “A Lil’ Political Rant

1. Miss Cissy

So generous of you, Lay Lee, to offer a helping hand to this four-times married adulterer who is doing her bit to protect the sanctity of marriage by preventing others from being legally wed.

2. Jennilah

You go, gril!!! She needs to shut her hillbilly pie hole and do her job! I like the Bob the best but I read that her hair looks like that because hairdressers are gay and they refuse to touch it!

1. Sal

Well people are saying Josh should marry Bristol Palin, but I think you have a better idea because what that boy needs is an older woman to take him firmly in hand.

1. TheWayItIs

You made my day. We all know gays are responsible for the best fashion and design.
        They should be allowed to proceed at this unhindered by distractions created by intellectually challenged minions.

She’s a Democrat and the Lord Above Himself knows that they are allll incompetent & ugly to boot! So I am not surprised by this at all. I was a beauty queen, you know. And I try to be a credit to my Grand Old Party by maintaining my high-status blonde locks. You can see that this woman has really let herself go after her fourth marriage. Well she probably didn’t have much to work with to begin with, bless her poor heart. However, she is certainly doing the Lord’s work in denying committed couples of the WRONG TYPE from openly flaunting their desire to have a lifetime mate OF THE WRONG GENDER and build a family and stable communities OF THE WRONG KIND. I will pray for her, my dear.

Your suggestions are really very good, Lah Lee. You should be a stylist! I’m sure Sterling will let you experiment on her. She’s too young to have strong opinions of her own and I am certain she will love whatever you try out!

4. HotWifeSuperMom

If this woman had gay friends, she clearly wouldn’t be so unfortunate looking – she needs to issue those certificates and then pay THEM to help her hair/outfit/face situation. Everyone needs a gay bestie. I always thought Ty was yours until that whole Renata thing. Anyways, that first picture of her?? Is she a sister wife with that outfit?

5. 12thFetus4Jesus

She is the opposite of “on fleek” . She is “on EEK.” As we have learned oh so well from your blog, outer beauty is always a reflection of inner beauty. And vice versa. At least can’t there be a court order to make her dye her hair or something?

6. SugarToes

I (being a totally isolated Canadian) have to ask, what is going on with this hideous excuse for a woman? I cannot believe that she would allow herself to be photographed looking like that! Besides the tragedy of her hair, what is going on?

Honey, this is the biggest thing that happened to her since she gave birth without benefit of marriage. She’s lapping up this attention like Garfield at a lasagna. She’s world wide famous and she thinks God is pointing her out to all the other angels as an example of a Good Christian. She will see. Oh yes, she will see.

7. NotaCatLady

What if she was already a Dugger and refused to grant Licenses to people who have done more than side hug? Or were divorced? Or had children? Or used birth control? I guess she only has one religious belief.