A Hairy Situation

I know I haven’t been posting much about Röbert lately.  Well, I have been very busy with the kiddos and my friends with all of the summertime activities and just hangin’ out.

There is another reason though.  Röbert has been looking a bit scruffy lately, and you all know that he is usually an extremely dapper and tidy guy.  I bought him a straw hat a few weeks ago and it inspired him to change up his look a bit, and it took a while for it to stop looking scruffy.  I think he looks amazing, but he always has looked pretty great to me.  He says he will keep the new look through our vacation and then decide.  What do you think?  Hot or Not?

Taaa Daaa!

Taaa Daaa!

25 thoughts on “A Hairy Situation

1. Rose Lens

Mmmmm he looks like Gerard Butler in 300. So hot. You are one lucky girl!!! You better watch out or some younger woman is going to TRY and steal him away.

Oh, are beards still in style where you live? I’m in a large fashion-forward city, and the men who used to have beards are now shaving them off. I guess that will take a few years to trickle out to the burbs, though.
    He looks good, and vaguely Arab or Mexican. I say keep it!

Yes. It is so sad that I have friends in Brooklyn, Austin and Portland who can only tell me what used to be hip, and here you are in Lincoln, Nebraska, able to help me put my finger on the pulse of cool. Have I praised you enough today?

I agree with you that Austin, Portland, and Brooklyn are basically so 2010. That explains your friends’ outdated advice.

Lincoln, Nebraska? Bless your heart Lah Lee, but you are too funny! Oh well, I can’t say where I live because it’ll be overrun with every wanna-be hipster out there, and then it wouldn’t be cool anymore, lol. Caroline Ventura sure wouldn’t be happy if I let the proverbial cat out of the bag about this place. Lincoln! Lol for days. 🙂

3. SugarToes

Your husband will always be HOT…especially because he loves YOU so much!!! You can see it in his eyes. You really bring out the beauty in everyone that you are around, Lah Lee…well, everyone except for a certain trashy neighbour. There is just no helping her.

4. Merlot Lover

You know Lah Lee, I use to really love you and your blog. You posted so much inspirational stuff. But the crack about Lincoln, Nebraska is not okay. I will NEVER read your blog again. It is sad because your blog has been getting me through my illness. I just hope your nasty remark doesn’t make my stickupassitice flare up. How would you feel if I DIED Lah Lee?

meh… not feeling the beard, of course I don’t have to literally feel it like you do! Does it feel like spiders or just cobwebs? Sure makes him look woodsy! Did he ever walk the Appalachian Trail? Seems like something he’d like.

6. Jules

I think it balances his receding hairline nicely. I wonder if the beard will get longer and bushier as he loses more and more hair up top. LOL!

7. SupplementaryAngels

Lots of beards here around Lake Havasu. Maybe he’s trying to hint at something. Although if Rob is going hippy instead of hipster, it may be Lake Tahoe you’re heading to. Maybe he’ll surprise you with a travel accessory (pasties would mean Havasu, mountain bike for Tahoe).

8. NotaCatLady

Are you sure he hasn’t been meeting with some radical fringe cult during those many hiking trips he has taken? Hiking doesn’t seem that hipster.

9. Momma M

I’m undecided about beards. I’ve never touched one. I used to worry about them smelling but read somewhere that diligent use of essential oils eliminated the need for deodorant and hair washing. Beards count, right? I’m so glad I read that article, I’ve saved a fortune by just setting up a monthly direct shipping of Doh’terra. No need for shampoo or conditioner! My bathroom cabinet contains row after row of oils now. Can I send you a sample? Oh, you know, I’m sure you already have plenty. JOIN MY TEAM!

1. Si'erra Kitewind

You sound resistant. Stuck. I mean, if you already have all the money you need, if you’re already living freely and abundantly and deliciously, that’s your choice. But if you ever decide that you want MORE out of life, if you want to SOAR like the divine spirit you’re meant to be, then I would love to connect your soul to the gift of a sacred marketing scheme.