Feeling Blessed

The foreign family down the street has been out of town this week, but I kept hearing noises from their house.  Finally last night I made Röbert come walk by the place with me to see if he heard it too.  It sounded like distressed animals.  I love animals so much, and this was the family who had Beefeater hidden in their garage last summer, so I insisted we call the police. When the police checked it out the basement was filled with caged dogs, including Dementor.

This picture was from the news this morning.  I am being hailed as a hero!

This picture was from the news this morning. I am being hailed as a hero!

I have no idea what they intended to do with all of those dogs.  They were contacted and claimed they had no idea what the police were talking about.  Most of the dogs were returned to their owners, who said they had just disappeared this morning.  Strange.  I have contacted Ty to let him know that we will keep Dementor here safely with us until he gets home,  He sure sounded relieved.  I wonder if Renata had something to do with the dog theft ring?

18 thoughts on “Feeling Blessed

1. What the what...?

And to think, you had no idea such crazy people were living in your neighborhood! At least everyone can rest better knowing they have a model neighbor like you around!

2. Jumped the Sheep

Between that foreign family and Karen’s decision to let herself and her house go, your property values are in peril. I would talk to your HOA asap!

I tried posting this idea yesterday, but it must have gotten eaten by your comment system. Anyway, I have a new theory about who is sabotaging Ty. It has to be an ex-girlfriend! Renata has no reason to be jealous and torment Ty; only a jealous and jilted ex would do that. Haven’t you seen “Fatal Attraction”? So you have to save Ty from his psycho ex-girlfriend. Wonder how you can find out who it is and stop her? Maybe Cari can help.

Oh my goodness!! That sounds about like going to jail in Joe Arpaio’s district! Those poor dogs, unless they were here illegally of course, then they deserve it. Do you know if they are LEGAL immigrants? The dogs I mean; of course the foreign people are surely sneaking in with their medical degrees and diseases.

5. Becky Becca

Good for you, Lah Lee. If you see something, say something! They were probably going to eat those poor puppies. Where are your neighbors from? Orientals love to eat dogs.
    Renata easily could be involved. Foreigners are always colluding.

It did look like a dog fighting ring, or maybe a dog breeding establishment, except all of the dogs were boy dogs. And it was odd that the police figured out that all of the dogs (except Dementor) were only missing for a few hours. The whole thing was crazy and I am so glad that I am a hero and not a suspect, you know?

6. Mheghann

You are such a hero! I love dogs. Did you know that you can give dogs benadrill too to help them sleep when they’re being annoying? Dogs and kids are so alike!

7. Jules

Have you ever thought about becoming a dog foster parent?? You would get soooo much cred at the kids’ school. You could have Marlin take them on walks and bathe them, and he and Humus and Roebbe could make a lads-and-dad fence project for the dogs in the backyard. Everybody wins!

Jules, honestly, you have terrible ideas. First I am supposed to leave knives and threatening notes on the doorstep of one of my best friends, now you have me taking care of unwanted pit bulls. What next? Should I join ISIS, or is that too much even for you?

8. NotaCatLady

Maybe you have stopped a satanic cult. I bet they were using those dogs as sacrifices to make bad things happen to other people like Karen and Ty and Reunitie!