Art Camp

Yesterday, the first day of art camp was a big hit with Starling.  The children all made these cute lil’ fairy houses, but Starling and Amber weren’t “into it” (LOL!) so they sat and colored together instead.  The teacher seemed concerned about it, but it doesn’t bother me.  You can’t fit my lil’ artist into a box of your choosing.  Maybe she will feel like doing their project today.  Anyway, I thought her drawing was so cute and I immediately recognized which girls from her class she had decided to draw.  She has a lot of talent!

So cute!  Tiffany does wear a lot of capris!

So cute! Tiffany does wear a lot of capris!

Hummus wanted to go to “camp” just like his big brother and sister so I plan to drop him off at the gym early each day this week, to make sure he has a spot.  I literally had to race someone down the hall for the last space this morning, but she had a baby in one of those bulky carriers, and let’s face it, I am faster and fitter than those tedious moms who go to the gym to schlump around on the stair master for 10 minutes and then take a sauna.  That child care is such fun and so educational for my lil’ guy.

I went to the gourmet grocery I always use, but their celery looked a little iffy. so I complained to the clerk and then went to the regular market, where Karen shops.  Wow!  Lots of convenience foods there.  Anywho, I could hear some snuffling noises in the vitamin aisle and I popped around the corner and who did I see?  Renata!  And she was not alone!

Oh boo hoo, poor me!  I am too irresponsible to take care of my fiancé's dog or my own skin and eyes.

Oh boo hoo, poor me! I am too irresponsible to take care of my fiancé’s dog or my own skin and eyes.

I don’t know who her “friend” is, but I am sure I can find out.  I wanted to go and ask how the dog is (surely she has found him by now!) but I didn’t want to break up her little make-out session.

I did see on her Facebook that she has invited a few people over to enjoy Ty’s beautiful backyard tonight.  I know he has worked very hard all year installing a small pond and a lovely little patio, so I hope her friends enjoy it responsibly.

21 thoughts on “Art Camp

1. Jumped the Sheep

Oh my god, I cannot believe Rottenata is cheating on Ty while he is away helping children at nerd camp! I hope you saved that picture to share with him so he can get out of this marriage before it begins! No wonder her skin is so bad these days; I guess that demon is losing control and can’t keep her human form much longer.
    Starving’s drawing is just darling! That picture says SO much about her and how she views the world and I’m sure the directors at the art camp understand now why she prefers self directed learning.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw Renata hugging that man. Of course I leave it up to Ty to make his own choices, but I would certainly be upset if I happened to see a photo of Röbert hugging another woman (LOL! That would never ever happen!)

1. Jumped the Sheep

I wonder who that man is. I cannot believe how indiscreet Romania was about the whole thing! Now look, I’m not suggesting that it would be OK for her to carry on an affair at a lake house behind Ty’s back or anything, but it’s pretty audacious to make out with someone by the Bengay and laxatives!

That is NOT her brother. First of all, he was very good looking, and her brother is not. She was crying and making this big dumb scene in order to get him to hug her.

1. Jules

HAHA, guess I need to lay off the afternoon Franzia, kwim? She’s totally scowling at you, though, and sending off nasty vibes. Must be a guilty conscious.

I…….. where do you all live, Alaska? How is she wearing a fisherman’s sweater IN THIS HEAT? with a baseball cap?! And her huggy friend also is wearing a fisherman’s sweater. Are they refugees or what? A woman who dresses like that has no taste and therefore no morals.

3. Becky Becca

Sweet little Starling! She is already a princess, so it only makes sense that she wants to be a queen. Good for her for following her own passions and interests.
    Nice sweater Renata has on, lol. She looks like one of the sad “before” girls from those yeast infection commercials. She ought to try taking a little pride in her appearance, though I can understand why she’d want to hide her terrible skin, eyes, and face. Poor girl.
    Your skin is always looking fabulous, Lah Lee. Do you have some Scandinavian heritage or something?

4. Amy

Wow! Renata looks like she got over her lil’ skin and eye issues really fast!

I wonder if mystery man had anything to do with that. Maybe he has some special, albeit illegal, drugs he gave her. She really should know better than to step out on Ty. 😈

You should have seen her up close. She was caked with makeup! And her sweater might be in order to hide a lil’ case of impetigo. I could see a scab on her wrist. Poor girl should take better care of herself!

1. Jules

Gross, I knew that impetigo made it so you were dizzy and couldn’t do the wild thing, but I didn’t know it made you scabby, too!! Suxx to get old, omirite??

Hmm, Renata’s skin is looking perfectly fine again. It’s rather surprising after looking so terrible in the photo you posted the day before yesterday. Camera’s can be weird that way.

Lah Lee, I didn’t know that your darling Starling is just a precious kindergartener! She seems so poised and mature, I was sure she had to be in 3rd or 4th grade, but after seeing her artwork and spelling, it’s clear she’s just a sweet little kinder kid! She’s obviously socially precocious, though, and quite a talented artist.

As I have already said, Renata had gobs of makeup on to cover her face and I could see impetigo scabs on her wrists so I imagine that is why she was so overdressed for the weather. Her body must be covered with impetigo.

Kindergarten? You need to spend more time around kids. Starling is very bright and was asked to be in the genius class this year. She had a B in math, which is very high for a girl.

6. Knowitallmomma

Ok, now I’m more convinced she is knocked up. And most likely with this mans baby. No wonder she was sobbing in the local store (which, Ick, shop at whole foods. Sustainability!! Local! Eat in season!) if I were you I’d make sure to keep a close eye on her. I mean, if she is frequently at Karen’s you should be able to get a good look at her on a daily basis. If not, maybe you should get starling a Camera of her own. And encourage her to learn to shoot with a telephoto lens. I’m sure that your hubby would be all for that, I mean photography! Art! Totally a career!

Well, I actually am around kids a lot since I am an elementary school teacher. Our school, however, is ranked #1 in the state, so our kids are quite a bit more advanced than most kids. Not a fair yardstick to use when looking at the work of other kids work. My bad.