TBT Beautiful Bride

I don’t know why I felt like reminiscing about the most wonderful day of my life today, the day I had my bridal portraits taken, but I did.  Everyone said that i was the most beautiful bride they had ever seen.  I have to agree.  Of course Röbby looked great too.

Look at that innocent girl, so eager to go out and make the world a better place!  I like to think that everyone I meet is touched by the goodness inside me.

Look at that innocent girl, so eager to go out and make the world a better place! I like to think that everyone I meet is touched by the goodness inside me.

25 thoughts on “TBT Beautiful Bride

1. krystal liet

oh, LAH LEE. your a vision! you truely are the most breathtaking bride! you have NOT aged at all since that day. you truely are one of those women who i think “how do they do it all???” today you’re body does NOT look like you have birth three lil’ angles and you’re face is that of a barely-legal teen. if i didn’t know any better i would think you just took that picture today. i know you have been feeling a lil’ blue lately, maybe dressing up in your wedding dress and having a professional photographer for a photoshoot might boost you’re spirit.

Oh my goodness! What a great idea. I think I will start looking into photographers. I want something arty this time, you know? Maybe photos of our feet looking pigeon-toed and us laughing hysterically in front of a barn door. Original stuff.

2. HeyIt'sDee

Perfection! Lah Lee, you look so angelic and pure, and innocent!
    But then again, that’s who you are! The wedding gown only enhances your natural beauty!
    That silly Renata wishes she’d look like you on her wedding day. We all know she’s going to be a hot mess!

3. Jules

Wow, Lah Lee! You are so much hotter now!!! Totally amazeballs!!! Like, your arms are so much more toned and your boobs are perkier. Also your waist looks slimer??!! How did you do that? You should write a book!

I do like your silky long hair in this pic, tho. Have you ever thought about growing it back out? Long hair is a good way to avoid looking too butch when you work out a lot. Just sayin’. 😉

My hair was exquisite. I do think about growing it back because I would look so cute with a lil’ up-do, or high pony some days. Maybe I should try extensions to see.

4. BusyMama

You are so beautiful. How could Renata even compete, LOL!!! My wedding day was the best day of my life. All eyes were on me, and that bitch who tried to break me and my devoted husband up before the wedding by spreading lies about how selfish I am was in a car crash, MEGALOLZ!!!

Oh my goodness, as if I even care about poor Renata. Röbert and I would love to renew our vows, but I am afraid she might show up. She is pretty obsessed with me.

You’re hair in that pic, Lah Lee, is truly remarkable. It’s like we say in Texas, the higher the hair, the closer to God!

You were such a stunning bride and you haven’t aged a day since. You must have great jeans. And a great dermatologist, haha.

Excuse you! I am still very sweet and innocent. Everyone I asked at the gym says so. And I am thinner and more beautiful right now than I have ever been. Back then I used to occasionally have a nibble of carbs. Ugh!

6. Jumped the Sheep

Don’t you look beautiful! I didn’t realize this was a throw back Thursday picture until I read the caption because you still look gorgeous!

Is your gym near a McDonald’s? Perhaps you can drop Staring and Merlin off at the Play Place so that you can get your work out on!

Great idea! But next week Merlin is going away to this horrible sounding “Young Leaders” camp for nerds and Starling is doing a very expensive and exclusive art camp every day, so I am good to go.

Wow, you look amazing as always.
    Your tiara looks so elegant and stunning, usually they look really cheap, but you managed to pull it off.

8. Pesky Boys

Did you happen to do one of those longer bridal shoots in a European capital, or (after the wedding) a “trash the dress” shoot? I would love to see more photos of gorgeous you!

I really think it is sad the way American wedding customs are focusing on guests and grooms and just the one day. Marriage is about photos of gorgeous brides, on the wedding day and every year afterwards!

I have heard about brides doing the special European shoot, and I wish I had done that. I did have several dresses and veils for the photos and the wedding, though. I just couldn’t decide on what I wanted and then I ended up keeping them all, and boy was my Dad furious. LOL! I told him that signing the checks was his only job, and he did it so well.

The one thing I needed Röbby to do was NOT have a stupid, embarrassing bachelor party. We had a coed bachelor-bachelorette party at a karaoke club (Funnn! Röbert claims he hates karaoke, but I am sure that he enjoyed watching me sing that evening!) the night before my Hen Party.

9. Amy

Love the throw back! Would love to see more of when your little ones were born. I bet you were a super thin pregnant woman!

10. Kimblue

Lah Lee, you looked so beautiful on your big day. Starling definitely takes after you and it seems Merlin must take after R♡Bert. Take care of yourself these days, you’re a precious person to your kids AND husband