Bad Day

I am having a bad day.  I can’t put my finger on why I feel so sad today.  I put Frozen on the tv this morning and threw a couple of boxes of Gogurt into the family room, and that is about as much parenting as I can stand.

I thought exercising would help, but I had to do it alone at home because I am stuck with two kids who are too old for child care at the gym.  Somehow all of that made me feel even worse.

Despite being sad, I am smoking hot!

Despite being sad, I am smoking hot!

And do you know what I found out about Karen’s stupid party?  It was an engagement party for Ty and Renata.  I should have been invited.  Ty is practically my best friend.  It is so horrible of her to steal my best friend and not invite me to his party.

All of those ugly old people must be Renata’s awful family.  Poor Ty!

23 thoughts on “Bad Day

1. krystal liet

karen is a truely evil person. she is obviously so insanely jealous of you. first she trys to steal you’re husband away by sneaking that gross photo of her into his bag. but obviously röbe loves you too much to allow her to be successful with husband stealing, so now she has gone and stolen your best friend ty! it is so pathetic that she is trying to make you miserable and get you down when clearly you’re life is so much better then hers and she is just jealous. poor ty, he is so trusting he allowed himself to be hoodwinked by both child-hating renata and evil karin!!!

2. Chunky Munky Girl

Whatever bad blood is between you and Karen, she should have sucked it up and invited you because the party is not about her, it is about Ty and Renata. I was in a similar situation once, and I found out the hostess had actually LIED to the guest of honor and said she’d invited me and I declined the invitation when, in fact, she hadn’t.

3. Jules

Did you know that stress, poor sleep, and crying can cause permanent discoloration to your skin? TRUTH. I think I see some questionable areas of hyperpigmentation and redness and blotchiness on your face. You might want to get that taken care of before it gets any worse. Just sayin’. A bad complexion is a friend to no one, especially an aging Mom.

IDEA: See if Merlin could get a job at a aesthetician’s office. He could throw away the hypodermics and vacuum and whatever, like be their haz mat person. It could be a game for him!! THEN you could let him pay for Mommy’s beauty procedures with his salary, and cheapo Roeb wouldn’t gripe about not being able to afford them. Plus Merlin would get some job experience and learn about the value of money and hard work. AND I bet you could wrangle an employee discount out of the arrangement.

(Also: whose to know if some Botox vials or Latisse goes missing, AMIRITE? *wink wink*)

4. HotWifeSuperMom

You no Lah Lee, I think it’s time for you to do a little reconasance & covert operative work here. Haven’t you ever heard the keep your friends close and your enemies closer thing? I understand that Karen was a downright bitch to you, as well as coming onto your husband, BUT you are prettier than her, younger than her, richer than her, and a hell of a lot more fun than her. I think it’s time that you pretend forgave her, take her a fattening pie for her to eat all by herself now that Mitch isn’t around, and work your way back into her circle. You need to figure out what is happening with Ty. Not to mention that both Ty AND Robbie will think you are the bigger person for going over and forgiving here so it’s a super win. I don’t see how you could come out of this not looking like the biggest angle there is!

5. suzy

Ooo your boobs look fantastic! Did you have them done? No wonder we haven’t seen any pictures of your lately. Building up for the big reveal! Haha wonder what Renata would say!

6. mrsbintraining

What? I don’t even believe that. Whoever told you that is lying.

I hope you at least have the Netflix or whatever set up so that Frozen just starts up again as soon as it ends so you don’t have to worry about going into the family room every two hours. Focus on yourself, grrl. Mammaste.

Honestly, and you may not believe this, but it’s probably for the best that you didn’t get invited. Now, hear me out. You can’t stand Renata and Karen, and you would have had to spend the evening being nice to those wenches and all Renata’s tedious friends and relatives. Ugh, can you imagine? Other than Ty, there was absolutely no one else there that you would ever socialize with, right? So spending a romantic night at the lake with your sweet and thoughtful hubs and adorable littles was a FAR better use of your time. When you think about it, you really dodged a bullet, Lah Lee.

8. Pesky Boys

Time for a drive-by drop-off at Ty’s house. Dump the kids and hit the spa. Meanwhile, Darling Starling will spy for you, Merlin can talk chess to Ty, and Renata can reveal her true colors with Humus (with Ty and Merlin safely nearby to rescue him). Ty will dump her for sure when he sees the real witch underneath the ugly hair.

I think it is only a matter of time before Ty, who is so sweet and forgiving, realizes what an awful person she is. I am sure many people will nudge him in that direction.

9. BusyMama

Poor you! I hope your having a lil glass of something to take the edge off. I have to be so careful that other jealous women, who wish they were me and had my amazing looks and personality, don’t try to take away my husband. Luckily we are so in love and he has never looked at another women, so I can trust him when he has to work late and his cell phone runs out of charge and is turned off. He is such a ditz with not answering his phone lol.

I totally know what you mean! Honestly, I have gone to Röbby’s office and plugged in chargers in 3 different outlets and he STILL forgets to recharge sometimes. He has gotten better about it lately, though.

None of this makes sense. At all. I have always thought of you and Ty as kindred spirits. Besties who are so similar that you always coincidentally run into each other everywhere because you are so *nsync. I can’t imagine why Ty wouldn’t insist you be at the engagament, and I would even go as far to suggest that I assumed he would one day want you as his best wo’man’ at his future wedding.
    It must all be Karens fault. Are you sure that Ty didn’t send you an invite in the mail? Karen could have easily stolen it and left poor, poor Ty wondering all night when you were going to show up. I hope he isn’t upset with you.

I am sure I was not invited because of Karen. She is an absolute snake. And Ty and I haven’t had as much time to hang out lately, what with my busy summer schedule.