Lookie What I Found

Röbert got back from a business trip last night.  He said it was all just conference rooms and meetings but I don’t believe a few days in a city like Omaha wouldn’t be a lot of fun, so I am going to let him be “Parent on Duty” this weekend and take a little time for Lah Lee.

He generally does a good job unpacking his suitcase and doing his laundry, so I don’t have to deal with any of that, but he left the case at the bottom of the stairs to the attic this morning so I decided to help him out and carry it up for him.  It happened to fall open, I guess he didn’t zip it up, and I happened to look through all the pockets so he wouldn’t leave anything in there by mistake.

I found the craziest thing in one of the inside pockets, a picture of Röbert and Karen.  It looks like it was taken at his office and I just can’t think when she was ever even there.  It must have been with me.  Why on earth would he have her picture and how did it end up in his luggage?  I have no idea.  But OMG, the picture is hilarious!

Hahaha!  Look at her sweater.  Where does she find these things?

Hahaha! Look at her sweater. Where does she find these things?

You know, if Karen would just try, she wouldn’t be so bad looking for an older woman.  Poor thing.

26 thoughts on “Lookie What I Found

1. MY epic dance

Holy Moly! I can’t believe he is having an affair with Karen! I guess that explains why Beefeater hates you so much. I’m a little relieved actually because I was starting to wonder if maybe you we’re mean to Beefeater in secret.

My goodness, you do like to jump to crazy conclusions. First of all, Röbert is not having an affair, especially with Karen. Did you see that picture? She is wearing a sweater vest, LOL. No, Röbert is not interested in that. We are so in love and so happy. Everyone knows that.

B. I have actually rescued Beefeater several times. He loves me very much ever since he was cured from the blood lust which caused him to attack me. As a matter of fact, I was the first among our neighbors who allowed him to play with my children, so…

Any other wacky theories you want to share with us?

1. Equestrian Paleo Pilates Momma

LOL! First people were commenting that you’re having an affair and Hummus looks like Ty, now it’s Röbert having the affair. Make up your mind people!

Exactly EPPM. Pick a lane people. I only shared the picture because of the hideous sweater. I thought people might get a good laugh at it. Just because I don’t remember the event doesn’t mean I wasn’t there.

2. Grammarian

They did a photo shoot for a surprise for you to show you how much they care about you for a,l the things you do, raising those kids, rescuing beefeater? Wow, you have so many people who care so much about you. How will you thank them?

I think I will thank them by just being the loving person I am, and projecting my heart-light to all of my friends and family. Also, I think I will spend more time with Karen and keep better track of her, because she is such a good friend.

2. grammarian

also, take her under your wing and try to help her with styling, like when glinda did with the green one, when the broadway theater show professional touring company for wickedly came and we had front row seats. someone told me that front row isn’t the best seat for a show, but how can that be? it’s front row!

Did you drive by my house? Some gang member tagged the side of my garage with the F word. Thank you for letting me know. We, Röbert and I, painted over it together tonight and it was an incredibly moving and emotional moment for us as a couple.

Oh my. I did not know that but I am sorry that happened to such a kind and loving person like you. Who would do that?! Most of all, so glad you and Röbert had such a special moment of connection. Now you need to figure out who did that and report them. I did not know there were gang members where you live. I thought our little enclave was immune to such hooligans.

2. CaraB

Wow, bunch of busybodies posting here! Ignore them Lab Lee. I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for Karen visiting him at work. Maybe they’re planning a surprise party for you! Is your birthday coming up? If not maybe it’s for all that hard work you put in helping your Lil girl lose weight, or to thank you for watching Beefeater.
    How nice would that be, to have your hard work and sacrifices recognized? Yes, I’m sure that’s what they’re up to.

That sweater makes me wary of her taste though. You might want to start a Pinterest board with party suggestions.

Excellent suggestion about the pinterest board. I do have some ideas for my own parties on there, but Karen and Mitch have a lot of money and it couldn’t hurt to do a little “suggesting” just in case.

3. Equestrian Paleo Pilates Momma

It’s so obvious what’s going on… Röbert has noticed all your hard work lately and he has asked Karens advice to help plan a surprise for you!
    Although going by Karen’s last season sweater vest, she shouldn’t be giving advice to anyone LOL!

4. defectiveMom (@defectiveMom)

OMG!!! I just came acrost your sight! Your like the mom I could only wish to be. Youre so pretty to and your littles are perfect. I have 3 littles too and my daughter would LOVE Starling.
    Anyway Robert (gosh, i can’t make those dots above the o) obviously loves you to death! Some of these people here a jealous haters that your best friend and husband are so close. I wish my own hubba-bubba would be so close with my friends. Do you have any tips to help me encourage a better relationship with my two most favorite people?
    Thanks and you have a new fan!! XX

Everyone who meets Starling absolutely loves her. She is enchanting.

I can’t help you with the hubby bestie friendship. My friends love each other because they love me. No magic at all.

5. Pearshaped

At least that atrocity that senior lady is wearing proves that she’s not single white femaling you. Who could blame her for wanting your handsome hubby and great family?! But no one wanting to be you would wear THAT!
    I sometimes worry that you might attract a crazy stalker. You share so much with those less fortunate and your life is so perfect, that’s very likely to attract crazies. Be safe!

Ha ha ha! At least someone understands why I posted that photo. She dresses like that all of the time too. It is crazy.

Her husband is no looker either, but they seem happy enough together and they are loaded.

I should warn you that my hubby absolutely loves women in string vests. Not all guys are turned off by clothes like that. Of course I try and interest him in culture by wearing only the best Paris chic myself, but it’s a hard battle…. Maybe Robert has more sophisticated tastes.

That is like admitting your husband is turned on by feet. Go find a fetish site to make these dirty little confessions. Does he make you wear sweater vests to bed? It is so strange.

He doesn’t make me do anything. He is a highly respected successful businessman, I’m just pointing out that even normal, sophisticated people can have some unusual tastes. Of course he may not be as cool as your amazing Robert!